2018 LCF 4500 Regular Cab, Morgan Aluminum Dry Freight (Stock #T180818)
Aluminum Dry Freight Features
- SUBFRAME - 3" I-beam Crossmembers On 12" Centers With 4" Longrail , Mylar Tape Is Applied Between All Steel Subframe Components And Extruded Aluminum Lower Bottom Rails To Prevent Corrosion
- FLOOR - 1- 1/8” Laminated Hardwood Fastened To Subframe With 2 Countersunk Screws Per Floor Board Per Cross Member In A Staggered Pattern. Floor Boards Are Ship Lapped And Preundercoated For Protection From Elements.
- THRESHOLD - Steel Galvanized Angle Flush To Rear
- REAR DOOR - Overhead Roll-up Door
- REAR FRAME - Galvannealed Steel -painted Imron White, Includes Built-in Header Design, Clearance Light Protector And Rain Deflector, Curbside And Roadside Grab-handles
- ROOF - .032” One-piece Aluminum Sheet With Anti-snag Roof Bows On 24” Centers With Crowned Roof Design Which Prevents Water/Ice Pooling
- SKINS - .040“ Aluminum, Pre-painted White
- SIDE WALL - Extruded Aluminum Top And Bottom Rails With 1-3/8” Deep Galvanized Steel Z-shaped Vertical Posts Installed On 16” Centers
- FRONT END - Aerodynamic Aluminum Radii and Morgan’s Patented Poly-tuff Corner Caps
- BUMPER - 5” Structural Bumper With Pooched Surface And Closure Plate
- INTERIOR LIGHTING - (1) Domelight With Indicator Switch Mounted In Cab Dash
- EXTERIOR LIGHTING - Led Sealed Clearance Lights, Per Fmvss-108 Installed In Front Corner Caps, Side Top Rails And Five Across Rear Header.
- MOUNTING - Full Mount-u Bolt
- MUDFLAPS - Morgan 24" X 36" Black
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
|Dealer Discount||- $1|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Suburban Chevrolet Sandy for more info.(503) 850-2289
Vehicle available NOW in Sandy, OR
**:EPA Estimates Only
***:The features and options listed are for the new 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV and may not apply to this specific vehicle.
****Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.